Directions for getting
to Büro Rickert GmbH
- From Munich Airport take the local train (S-Bahn) (S8) as far as Munich Ostbahnhof (9 stops). Change and take the no. U5 tram (U-Bahn) in the direction of Laimer Platz to Lehel (2 stops). From Lehel to our offices is a 5-minute walk (see sketch).
- From the main railway station in Munich (Hauptbahnhof München) take the no. U4 tram (U-Bahn) in the direction of Arabellapark as far as Lehel (3 stops). From the Munich East railway station (Ostbahnhof München) take the no. U5 tram (U-Bahn) in the direction of Laimer Platz as far as Lehel (2 stops). From Lehel to our offices is a 5-minute walk (see sketch). A taxi from the main railway station (Hauptbahnhof) takes around 10 minutes.
From the Nürnberg direction (A9) / Munich Airport (A92) Take the A9 Autobahn until it ends, continuing straight on (towards the Marriott Hotel). Move into the left-hand lane in the direction of "Mittlerer Ring-Ost". Continue on the Mittlerer Ring for about 2.5 km as far as the "Tucherpark" exit, just after the small Seehaus exit. Turn right into Ifflandstraße. Get into the left-hand lane and after the first set of traffic lights go through the tunnel. The road becomes two-lane and one-way (Oettingenstraße). Stay on Oettingenstraße (now four-lane) following the left-hand lane to Prinzregentenstraße.
- From the Stuttgart direction (A8) / from the north-west
Leave the A8 before you reach Munich and take the A99 Autobahn towards the airport (Flughafen). Continue on the A99 and at the München-Nord junction turn onto the A9 Autobahn towards Munich city centre (München Innenstadt). Then follow the above directions for the route from the A9 Autobahn.
From the Lindau direction (A96)
At the end of the Autobahn do not turn right. Continue along a long left-hand bend onto the Mittlerer Ring travelling northeast, but staying in the right-hand lane. Turn right into Leonhard-Moll-Bogen; do not take the tunnel. Follow the road round to the right into Hansastraße. Continue westwards towards Theresienwiese. At Theresienwiese turn right into Hans-Fischer-Straße, continue across Bavariaring into Poccistraße, then left into Lindwurmstraße. Follow Lindwurmstraße until it ends at Sendlinger-Tor-Platz. Turn right onto the Altstadtring and continue for about 3 km until you reach Prinzregentenstraße.
- From the Garmisch-Partenkirchen direction (A95)
At the end of the Autobahn turn right and continue along Mittlerer Ring for about 1.5 km, then turn off into Plinganserstraße via a long left-hand bend. Continue northwards past Harras. At the baroque-style Sendlinger Church turn right into Lindwurmstraße and continue until it ends at Sendlinger-Tor-Platz. Turn right onto the Altstadtring and continue for about 3 km until you reach Prinzregentenstraße.
- From the Salzburg direction (A8)
At the end of the Autobahn continue straight on along Rosenheimer Straße, travelling north-west for about 4 km, going under the railway at the Ostbahnhof railway station, past Hotel City Hilton. At Gasteig turn right into Innere Wiener Straße, continue and at the column with the angel on top (Friedensengel) turn right into Prinzregentenstraße.
- From the Passau direction (A94)
At the end of the Autobahn continue straight on in a westerly direction (not left and up!). This will bring you directly onto Prinzregentenstraße..